Canon Competition Terms & Conditions – May 2021
Opening date: 2nd May 2021
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants provide a complete release of Facebook in relation to this competition.
PROMOTER AND PARTICIPANTS
- The Promoter is Chris Packham
- All entrants (“Participants”) must be UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over. Employees of Chris Packham, subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion and the sponsorship are not eligible to enter.
- By entering this competition, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions unless notified otherwise in writing.
- The prize is a Canon PowerShot Zoom camera www.canon.co.uk/cameras/canon-powershot-zoom
- No purchase is necessary, it is free to enter this competition.
- Multiple entries are NOT permitted and only one entry from any one entrant may be chosen for publication
- Incomplete, invalid or inappropriate entries, or entries received after the closing date, Sunday 16th May at midday BST, will not be eligible for publication or any prize.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- To enter this competition, please send your Back Garden Wildlife themed image (either arty, difficult to identify, humourous) to Wildlifewonders@chrispackham.co.uk
- Please send through using the www.wetransfer.com app.
- All entries must be received between Sunday 2nd May and Sunday 16th May, midday (UK BST time).
- You agree to be contacted by the promoter for the purposes of administrating the competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegible entries or which do otherwise not meet the above requirements.
- The promoter warrants that: it shall act within the scope of the rights granted under these terms and conditions.
- The winner will receive Canon PowerShot Zoom camera www.canon.co.uk/cameras/canon-powershot-zoom
- The prize confirmation will be sent to the winner within 14 days of the competition closing.
- The name of the prize-winner will be published on social media (Chris Packham channels) within a month of the winner accepting the prize.
- The Prize is strictly as stated above and is non-transferable with absolutely no cash, credit or other alternative prize available for substitution of the prize on offer.
- Any rejected or unclaimed prize may be awarded to other entrants at the absolute and sole discretion of the promoter.
- After the closing date, Chris and the team will shortlist the entries – Chris Packham will make the final choice of the 3 winners.
- The Promoter is committed to protecting entrants’ privacy.
- Any personal information supplied by entrants will be used and processed by the promoter or its associated group companies solely for the purpose of administering the competition and for supplying the information to third parties appointed to administer the competition.
- The personal data provided is held on secure computer and manual files and may be transferred on a secure server outside the EEA.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this competition.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting the promoters liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
- In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the competition, the decision of the promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.